This is Chris Collman's user page. I was in Nigeria XVI. One of my hobbies is to assist others using WikiFON and other technologies. Please add comments on my discussion page. Or email me via the FON listserv. Thanks.
Here are some of my specific contributions:
- Why there are old people in the world
- Bio rcollman
- Typical day as RDO i/c IK Division
- Sometimes WAWA was a good thing
- Rice Demonstration Project
- My nickname - Udoh Ukot
- You hear what you want to hear
- Chickens - don't mess with a PCV
- Culture shock - what was I thinking?
Here are some of my collaborative contributions:
- Group XVI description
- Many other places. See the user contributions link to the left
Need help with "this thing?" - just ask.